Thursday, May 03, 2007

24 Solo

I recently received my copy of the new movie from Gripped Films, 24 Solo. They are the guys who made Off Road To Athens which is also a great movie. Today I finally sat down and watched it. What an awesome show. It follows Chris Eatough through last season up until the 24 World Championships. I remember them filming at the 24 Hour Nationals last year in Wausau, WI. I thought they would show more of that footage considering the weather that rolled through there during the race. Most of the movie focuses on the World Championships in Georgia. The story that unfolds there is unbelievable. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so get yourself a copy of this film at www.24-solo.com, or if your in the area I'll borrow you mine. Well worth the money in my opinion. Two thumbs way up! I can't wait for Nine Mile : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think we should do one about AH.
You know enough of the racers that the interview part would be really interesting, pick three or four and do it like the movie "PRO".

Jill Homer said...

Have you seen the movie "A Thin White Line?" That's a cool snowbike racing movie, about the 2001 Iditasport in Alaska.

Simmons said...

An Arrowhead movie would be awesome. I think Rick is planning on taking more pictures and movie clips at next years race.

I have seen about the first twenty minutes of the thin white line movie. The DVD I got crapped out, and they are supposed to be sending me a replacement. From what I saw it is a spectacular film. I can't wait to see the rest.