Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Trans Iowa Trans Iowa registration date is set. December 17th at 11:00am Pacific Time. Only 70 will be able to register. Are you ready Brian? I need to start building my Trans Iowa bike soon. Random blogging mode ON. Are there any Kona Major Jake frames available Pat? Thanks again for the tip on Cabela's pogies. Are you still going to put in an order with Mavic? I need the Ksyrium SL's if I'm going to win TI :) Anyone have an idea for a winter training camp location? What's on everyone's bicycling Christmas wish list? Hi Jen. Is Greg ever going to update his blog? Or Sears? I like how Brooks' site looks lately. I like the different areas on the sidebar. How do you do that? My biggest fear during the Arrowhead 135. Especially the last picture. Ouch. Random blogging mode OFF. Thanks for stopping by. Dave :)

4 comments:

G-reg said...

Dave's ready:
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wayyygay4kr.jpg

Simmons said...

That's a dangerous mix of two guys who can beat you at road racing. Ha! :)

Brian said...

Nice pic Greg!

That combo of Pat L and Dave Simmons leaves me speechless (and breathless)....

G-reg said...

Pat-Simmons is not allowed to talk trash, get back in your box.