Thursday, April 05, 2007

Climbing Songs My blogging and biking have been non-exsistent lately. Earlier this week we got over six inches of snow and it's turned cold again. I think I'll take this year off of the bike if this keeps up. Don't get me wrong. I like the snow and cold, but everything has it's place. I want summer to get here fast. Big game for the Sioux hockey team tonight at the Frozen Four. Brian will be there. Hopefully he can give a rink side perspective of their win tomorrow. Go Sioux! The Fat Cyclist and Dave Nice recently posted about their favorite climbing tunes. Here's a few of mine. Not that there is any climbing in the eastern part of North Dakota. Unless you count highway overpasses : ) I like to think of these as hard interval songs. Enjoy. - Defy You / The Offspring - No Breaks / The Offspring - Move Along / All American Rejects - Down With the Sickness / Disturbed - Can't Stop / Red Hot Chili Peppers - One / Metallica - The Road / Tenacious D - Danger Zone / Kenny Loggins (this one's for Greg aka-TopGun) - Jesus Built My Hotrod / Ministry Anyone else want to post theirs. Think of this as another game of tag. If your reading this. Your it.

2 comments:

G-reg said...

If "Danger Zone" starts playing around here a game of topless oiled up volleyball starts instantly....it's ugly.

FixieDave said...

eeeeewwwwww topgun songs...

my respect just went out the window dave....

=P