Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Day Had a great Thanksgiving. I got to eat twice. Now I really have to start putting on the base miles to burn off all that holiday goodness. First it was off to the lake. My mom and dad made a most excellent spread of turkey, ham, potatoes(regular and sweet), stuffing and all the trimmings. I got to see my Grandma and the Oak clan as well. I hope I wore Christian and Bobbi out enough for you guys. After that it was off to Jen's family Thanksgiving. Another great meal, and the best pumpkin pie ever. Thanks Cheryl. In other news. I watched the movie "The Hard Road" last night. Thanks Pat for the copy. It's about a pro road cycling team, and the struggles they go through in a season. Gives a little insight into what it takes to make it to the big time in U.S. cycling. 15,000 miles of riding a year. Ouch! Over all I give it a three out of five. Again, if anyone wants to borrow any movies just shoot me an e-mail. Also, my cousin Rick started a blog. He's a sports performance trainer/coach in Thief River Falls, and a big Triathalon nut. Check it out in the links section. Well all the turkey sleep juice is getting to me. Until next time. Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Dave!!

Simmons said...

You too! Happy Holidays!

G-reg said...

Uuuugh, I don't really over eat on T-day, it's the leftovers that take a bite our of my health. I've been working and writing for a class(so, sitting on my ass) while snacking on all the good stuff that is still around. I've got a long ride planned for Sunday though. It's a long group MTB ride where we meet at a park and do a loop of the trail and then ride 6-7mi to a nearby park and do a few loops-then ride back. Which means putting gears back on the ExploSSif-making it a much less interesting Explosif.

Simmons said...

Keep it single to work off all those leftovers. The East Coast is making you soft. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »