Saturday, November 19, 2005

SS Wars The day has finally come. After months and months of planning Ssears is putting on the mother of all races tonight. The ND Single Speed Championships. I'm getting pumped up as I blog with some good sspeed metal, courtesy of Metallca. Look out boys, I'm coming to race! I think I'm at a little bit of a disadvantage though. You see, the only single speed rig I have is the Pugsley. Now don't get me wrong it's a great bike, but at 32 lbs it's a tank. And those tires are huge, 4". That's a lot of meat to be pushing around(sound off on that comment Greg:) We'll have to see how it pans out. The champion might just be decided by paper, rock, scissors. SStay tuned for an update later tonight. Vino out.

3 comments:

Brian said...

The inaugural ND SS champs were rigged!! Rigged I tell you! Greg and I were not contacted with the date of the race, therefore the win will be tainted.

G-reg said...

Shinanigans!

Simmons said...

Someone removed the asterik key from my keyboard. Ha!