Saturday, November 05, 2005

Jarhead Went to the movie "Jarhead" last night with Jen, Sarah, Dave Simons, Dave Sears and Austin. There are a lot of Dave' s in the world. That was an awesome movie. It made you want to run out and join the Marine Corps. Very inspiring, yet makes you think a lot about what's going on in Iraq now. Everyone should see this movie. I give it two thumbs up. Hell, I wish I had an extra set of hands so I could give four thumbs up - Dave Chapelle. Not much else going on in my world. Working the Saturday shift at Rydells today. I got my Lake winter shoes yesterday. Very nice. The Boa lacing system is pretty sweet. Can't wait to try them out. There is a chance for snow tonight. I'll cross my fingers. I'm also putting together the mother of all Patagonia orders for winter clothing. Can you say toasty? That's all for now. Dave

No comments: